Monday, December 13, 2010

just finished ...

This audiobook was like looking right into the life of a new rock star fresh on the scene. I couldn't wait to get into my car to go to work and listen to see if Brooke and Julian can make their relationship last. I am sure that the book is as easy to read as this was to listen to!

Mary Janice Davidson always makes me giggle with her chick lit vampire novels. I have read a few in the past and easily fell right back into the story line of the main characters ... was hoping this one was a bit more about Christmas but it kept my interest and made me smile. Not a first time pick-up though - you have to read some of the previous novels to understand what is going on - she isn't very good at giving you background info in each new novel. But it was a quick and easy read this past weekend.