Monday, December 14, 2009

holiday parties and stomach cramp hell

Friday - We had our soccer Christmas party. I was the DD for Chad and my parents. I cannot even begin to tell you how annoying my soccer team is - ha ha. Love each of them to death but trying to get them to get organized for the gift exchange game was pure hell. Finally got it all together and I shared some lotions, body wash, etc. gifts with Gillian - we split ours in two so we got the best of both worlds. Chad and Rob drank together so Alli took them home while I drove my mom, Jim and Gillian home. Chad fell asleep on top of me snoring. Good times :)

Saturday - Finished our Christmas shopping! Woohoo! Then home to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks and a nap. Back out to Chad's parent's house for their tree trimming party. Super fun.

Sunday - Up at 2 am with the worst stomach cramps of my life. In the bathroom from 2 am to 10 am and thought that death was coming for me. Must have eaten something that did not agree with me. Tried to sleep for a few hours but Chad and Lexxus would not leave me alone. Met my parent's at the house that we are wanting to buy and looked around. I am still in love. To Chad's parent's place for Chad to shovel the driveway and home to finish my file work that I do on the side. Watched some Christmas specials including Smurfs, Garfield AND He-Man/She-Ra and in bed by 8:30. Still having stomach pains today but only when I eat :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!