Monday, November 2, 2009

monday morning update ... happy halloween weekend!

Friday ... Had Indian food (yummy) with Alli and Rob. Then went back home and upstairs for drinks and watched Trick r Treat (boo - wanted a scary Halloween movie but this was not one of those). Chad was so tired that he went to bed at about 10 and I stayed up watching TV and drinking wine by myself. Quite nice and cozy actually.


Saturday ... Chad made me french toast and then we did some grocery shopping. Then got ready and headed to Jim and Dixie's for the annual Halloween party. Only about 20 people there but it was so much fun (as always). Most likely the last one in that house so it was a night to remember :)


Sunday ... Woke up super early from sleeping on my parent's floor WITH Chad's dog on top of me - ha ha. Went to McDick's for breaky (cannot remember the last time I have eaten there) and then home. Was so cold so it took me forever to warm up but then I finally crashed again for a few hours - my day was so screwed up with the time change. Woke up in time for our 2 pm soccer game in Surrey. We lost 2 to 1 - BOO! Then home to take Chad out to look at a house (not impressed) and then Lasagna dinner and Transformers 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!