Monday, November 16, 2009

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ...

Friday ... We hopped into the car as soon as I got home from work and went to the snow and ski show at Tradex. Did the rounds there and then headed back to Grove to see A Christmas Carol. Enjoyed some Burger King (it HATED me later on - yuck) while waiting for the movie and got into the Christmas spirit!





Saturday ... Went and had brunch at Tara's house. She made yummy french toast, bacon and yogurt parfaits! Then we talked wedding stuff (surprise, surprise) and went to the Circle Craft Fair at Canada Place. Had my first egg nog latte from Starbucks and I was in love! Bought a Christmas ornament for Chad and I. Went to the Harley store and Costco for more Christmas shopping. Then to her place for a bottle of wine before we met up with Adrienne (an old College friend) for dinner at Havana's. Yummy! Then home to find Chad and Rob drunk and paying Wii so I HAD to join in :)




Sunday ... Had a FREEZING soccer game where we lost and even put a goal into our own net. Not good, not good at all! Went home to thaw out and then did some grocery shopping before heading to my parent's house to talk house buying. Got in the car and looked at 2 places that we have appointments to see after work today. Exciting times :) Home to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!