Tuesday, May 4, 2010

a few random bits and pieces about moi ..

♥ i wish i liked cooked tomatoes more than i do.
♥ hang nails and in-growns are one of my least favourite things on the planet.
♥ i won't be surprise one bit if lindsay lohan is the next "hollywood star" to die of prescription drug use.
♥ my favourite tv show is breaking bad but hgtv is my favourite channel at the moment.
♥ i am very sad that old navy is phasing out of orange flip flops.
♥ if i could eat good wonton soup every day, i probaby would.
♥ i am not sure if my day would be complete without checking in on my google reader.
♥ i hate talking on the phone.
♥ it took me a good 5 or so years to feel comfortable driving after my accident that killed my vw.
♥ hot baths and a good book are my favourite combo.
♥ i - even being an event coordinator - am shocked by how quickly wedding costs add up.
♥ i do not like milk, peanut butter, kraft slices or kraft dinner and people constantly find this weird.
♥ i love pickles.
♥ i have thought about quitting soccer more times than i can count but i am still playing the game.
♥ i would love to learn to sew but not sure i am ever going to get around to it.
♥ i cried this morning when i noticed my fish had died.
♥ i have a style vision in my head as to what i want to look like, i just never get around to investing in making that happen and that frustrates me more than once a week.
♥ i am very surprised at how the planning of the wedding is turning out.
♥ i believe in the secret but don't practice that belief nearly enough.
♥ churches scare me.
♥ i am not only in love with chad but i just plain old love him to bits and i think that is important.
♥ i am scared my parents house won't sell in time.
♥ i don't like the smell of toddlers.
♥ i am not afraid of dying, i am afraid of pain. there is a huge difference.
♥ i believe in the motto "this too shall pass" and say it in my head every single day.