Tuesday, March 23, 2010

more movie reviews ...

I was home sick all weekend and off work yesterday so I had a chance to watch a ton of movies. Most were a huge disapointment though ... not really encouraging when you are on the couch and looking for some warm fuzzy feelings to get you through the nose blowing and sneezing :)

Bad acting, unrealistic timeline and horrible twists.

A toe tapping, adorable love story. Two thumbs up for sure!

Turned this one off about an hour in. Couldn't even begin to explain how sad this made me :(

Exactly the same as the book ... that's all I can really say about this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!