Monday, January 11, 2010

monday morning update

friday ... Chad, Alli, Rob, Peyton and myself went to Pasta Polo for some yummy pasta. I have had wonderful meals there and some not-so-good meals there but Friday's special (with smoked salmon - yum!) was delicious! Chad and I then did some running around and then home to wait for his friend Jamie to come as the boys were heading to Baker the next day for some snowboarding fun. I had a hot bath (legs STILL sore from Wednesday's stupid soccer practice - ha ha) and then I hit the sack early while the boys stayed up with some beverages and BS :)


saturday ... Tara, Allison, my mom and I headed to the Wedding Fair at the Westin Bayshore in Vancouver. It was a great day. We have most of our vendors organized so it was just nice to relax and look for new ideas. Got entered into all the draws and then my mom took Alli and I to the Keg for a late lunch. Home to wait for the boys to come home. Then Chad and I watched a bit of "It Might Get Loud" (such a fan of documentaries right now) but fell asleep part way through :)

sunday ... Chad's 32nd birthday! Lots of shopping, running around, free birthday lunch for Chad at Denny's and then over to his parent's house for home-made lasagna dinner with a peanut butter cupcake cake for dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a message - I love and appreciate the feedback. Please don't leave spam comments. They will be removed immediately. Cheers!